Let’s “Chill” at the newest Accommodation Provider in the heart of Boracay!
Who doesn’t want to experience pure bliss at the World’s Most Beautiful Island? One thing I know – that I would definitely and absolutely want to! Solo traveller or travelling with friends/family? There’s something for everyone at the Beach Capital of the Philippines – BORACAY!
How to get there? the fastest and easiest way to and fro the Island is by plane (Take note: flights are not direct to Boracay, but instead to the nearest airport). Flights from Manila normally takes just less than an hour, and the nearest airport to Boracay is Caticlan Airport (Godofredo P. Ramos Airport).
Check flight schedules and fares for: Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines.
Outside the airport, there are many transport services you can utilize for a more convenient transfer from Caticlan straight to your Hotel/Hostel in Boracay. One known transport service is Southwest Tours. Their pricing is ₱350 ($7) per person – which is actually already fair.
As for accomodation, there’s only one place I would highly recommend:
Chillout Hostel Boracay
- Perfect for budget conscious travellers – Their rates are very affordable!
- Strategic Location – Just a few minutes from all the main attractions.
- A lot of FREE stuff! – FREE Rum! FREE Grill Nights! FREE 15 minute Kite Surfing! FREE all-day Coffee/Tea! & FREE Night when you take kitesurfing or diving lessons!
- Very down-to-earth Owners – You will get to hang out with them, drink rum coke, have breakfast, or even just have a chat when they aren’t busy. Hannah and Mike will definitely make sure you and your company are all well taken care of, and happy all throughout your stay. I can say all of these because me and my friends were all very happy with our experience staying at Chillout Hostel Boracay.
- Coming Soon: Bar and Restaurant overlooking a Swimming Pool. Yay!
From Boracay Port, you can just hop on a Tricycle and tell them to drop you off at Chillout Hostel. Fare is ₱150 for a special trip that’s good for 5-6 passengers. Though if you have already booked a package transfer at the airport, you don’t need to worry about this.
And FYI – The hostel is just 6 minutes away from the White Beach =)
Here are some photos of the Hostel from hostelworld.com
For the latest events and updates, make sure you are following them on Facebook!
With all the fun activites and wide selection of just about everything from food to shopping, its always a good time to visit Boracay! So what are you waiting for? Book now!
Snapshots from our most recent visit!
> For all the photos of the fun we had during our stay: CLICK HERE
Bonus video! Featuring the Awesome Firedancers in Boracay!
If you have any questions, clarifications or if you found details that are incorrect, please feel free to comment on this blog post and I will respond to you ASAP =)
If my blog has helped you in any way, you can also help me reach more beautiful destinations by donating.
To donate, please click HERE. Thank you!
5 thoughts on “Quick Review: Chillout Hostel, Boracay”
Boracay is indeed the best island! I’ve never been there but it’s in my list!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You have got to visit this A-m-a-z-i-n-g Place! Malapit lang yan sayo! =)
LikeLiked by 1 person
This post makes me miss Boracay and you guys! Thanks for this article mon-dragon! hahaha
Lets go back soon ok! XD
Pingback: Chillout Hostel, Boracay – Terrific Traveller