Camp Tipolo Adventureland
Not many people know that despite its close proximity to modern Antipolo, there’s a farm on the foot of the mountain. Just a short trek from Loreland is Camp Tipolo, aptly named after the tree where this pilgrimage town’s name was derived from. Not only it is a farm but also a historical one as this valley became the refuge of the Birhen ng Antipolo during World War II. To continually preserve its historical value, Camp Tipolo became a learning and teambuilding destination where one would learn about survival and leadership skills.
Above you see some of the activities your group can utilize and enjoy when having team buildings, family gatherings, and/or other activities. They are fun and safe. Just make sure you listen attentively to the guides who will give instructions on how to use them, and how to avoid accidents.
We went here for an afternoon of fun, games, teamwork, and most importantly, food! haha. We enjoyed all the prepared activities for us by the camp masters, and all were recorded on video! You have to see this short clip (c/o FILMCO) of what transpired:
You have to experience all of this yourself!
- Address: Loreland Farm Resort, Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City 1870
- Facebook: Camp Tipolo Adventureland
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.camptipolo.com
- Telephone: (02) 534 2517, (02) 586 4764
- Cellphone: 0932 866 7282, 0917 867 6205
How to go here?
- Take the MRT to Shaw Boulevard station.
- Walk towards the Terminal of Jeepney and Vans along Shaw Boulevard.
- Ride a Jeep/Van bound to Antipolo and tell the driver to drop you off anywhere near Antipolo Church.
- Ride a tricycle bound to Loreland Resort.
By Private Vehicle: