Boso Boso Highlands Resort
Set on 10 hectares of lush grounds, this modest resort with mountain views is along the Marilaque Highway. The resort is equipped with straightforward dorms and private rooms, restaurant, swimming pools, sports amenities and convention center. It is the largest resort of its kind on this side of Antipolo.
Did your kids say playtime? Oh you won’t regret bringing your little ones here at Boso Boso Highlands Resort, for they will surely and absolutely enjoy the wide array of amenities they (and you too!) can utilize. From swings, playgrounds, outdoor swimming pools, eclectic views for photo ops (there’s even a replica of New York’s Statue of Liberty!), and a whole lot more! Just make sure you always keep an eye on them, and your belongings for safety.
And should you choose to stay longer (because Manila is that stressful? – lol) or because your family/friends want to feel the fresh air longer, enjoy the hotel amenities till you drop, and of course, more bonding and good time, Boso Boso Highlands Resort has more than 40 rooms you can choose, from couple to group rooms:
See? Boso Boso Highlands Resort is more than just awesome resort attractions, but a whole package!
For the complete list of amenities and rates >> CLICK HERE
We certainly felt like kids again seeing all the awesome attractions!
video courtesy of FILMCO
- Address: Sitio Cabading, Brgy. San Jose, Antipolo City
- Facebook: Boso Boso Highlands Resort and Hotel
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (02) 803 5048, (02) 401 7535
- Cellphone: 0998 861 9435, 0998 957 3740
How to go here?
- Take the MRT to Cubao station.
- Walk through Farmers Plaza and Gateway Mall towards LRT 2 Araneta Center-Cubao station.
- Go outside the station, and ride a Jeep bound to Cogeo.
- From Cogeo, ride another Jeep bound to Paenaan, and tell the driver to drop you off at Boso Boso Highlands Resort.
By Private Vehicle: