Casa Nieves & Kampai Sushi Bar
Antipolo’s emerging culinary destination is home to good design and great food. Popular and unique in the ala carte menu are Spanish and Italian favorites, which are great for wine and sangria pairing.
We knew we were in for a mouth watering lunch upon entering Casa Nieves. Look at all those wine, and beautiful interior! And look at the food we were served (I’ll feature my favorite ones, but all were superb!):
Now you may be wondering why there are Sushis and Maki? – Well this is the product of their sister restaurant just a few meters away – Kampai Sushi Bar. My favorite was their Crazy Maki, they were crazy spicy and crazy good!
Picture your well-loved, glamorous and sophisticated Tita who can cook a mean osso bucco or paella – that’s Nieves Escobar Rodriguez-Lanuza, the restaurant’s namesake, who was known foremost for her great cooking and for throwing amazing parties that brought everyone to the table for an incredible dining experience.
video courtesy of FILMCO
- Address: Lower Ground A116 Al Fresco Dining, Robinsons Place Antipolo
- Facebook: Casa Nieves
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (02) 997 1894
How to go here?
- Take the MRT to Shaw Boulevard station.
- Walk towards the Terminal of Jeepney and Vans along Shaw Boulevard.
- Ride a Jeep bound to Antipolo via Sumulong Highway and tell the driver to drop you off at Robinsons Place Antipolo.
By Private Vehicle: