This quaint resort is a unique garden spa that can only be found in a simulated rainforest mountain of Antipolo. Known primarily as a private spa resort, it has expanded its facilities to weddings and events. Inspired by her travels, Ms. Gelly Garcia is the woman behind the creation of this oasis. Callospa Resort is a pioneer in the spa industry long before spas sprouted in the metro and in the countryside.
Callospa Resort provides customers with numerous amenities to enjoy, and guests would only need to choose if they want to stay indoors where there’s spa services, jacuzzis, and the comfort of their own room (beautifully designed rooms also available), or outdoor facilities such as swimming pool, gazebo – perfect for surprise dates!, and a lot more!
Callospa Resort provides an oasis of relaxation, and a balance of harmony for overall wellness. Just picture yourself in any of those tub, washing all your stress away. Perfect right? If only we had a chance to enjoy them ourselves, I wouldn’t mind de-stressing at this oasis. Wish I could go back!
Here are some images of Callospa Resort’s rooms you can book:
For the complete list of rooms they offer, irressistably affordable packages, and pricing of their services, CLICK HERE.
video courtesy of FILMCO
- Address: Marigman Road, Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City
- Facebook: Callospa Resort
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.callosparesort.com
- Telephone: (02) 570 1376, (02) 401 4621
- Cellphone: 0917 824 3715, 0922 800 7889
How to go here?
- Take the MRT to Shaw Boulevard station.
- Walk towards the Terminal of Jeepney and Vans along Shaw Boulevard.
- Ride a Jeep/Van bound to Antipolo and tell the driver to drop you off anywhere near Antipolo Church.
- Ride a tricycle bound to Callospa Resort.
By Private Vehicle: