Luljetta’s Place Garden Suites
Luljetta’s Place Garden Suites is a newly opened wing within the vicinity of Loreland Farm Resort. Here guests are accommodated to upgraded room accommodations fit for couples and families. Although it’s a short walking distance to Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens Spa, guests here are assured of a more private accommodation complete with coffee amenities, hot & cold shower and cable TV. There’s also a lap pool, children’s pool and spa for your total relaxation and enjoyment. Come visit this latest attraction in Luljetta’s!
I have been to a lot of accommodations here in the Philippines, some of them were “meh”, and some were just okay. What can I honestly say about Luljetta’s Suites? – I thought my two nights stay in the Governor’s Suite was superb. Not because the stay was sponsored, but because that’s my honest review. Everything was carefully thought of. Matress was comfortably soft, pillows were really fluffy, everything was clean, working, and just right.
Me and my co-bloggers were assigned rooms, and there were five (5) of us who stayed here for two nights. The whole up and down would actually fit more than 5 people, and is really perfect for families and group of friends!
Staying at Luljetta’s Garden Suites means you’re getting only the best service, modern facilities, and relaxing ambiance. You and your kids/friends can enjoy at this outdoor pool with an area for hydrotherapy where you can sit, lie down, or have a hydro back massage! or just lounge comfortably =)
There are a lot of room types you can choose from! For the complete list, pricing, and more useful information, CLICK HERE.
- Address: Loreland Farm Resort, Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City 1870
- Facebook: Luljetta’s Place Garden Suites (Under Hanging Gardens Spa Facebook Page)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Luljetta’s Place Garden Suites
- Telephone: (02) 570 2532, (02) 695 1965
- Cellphone: 0917 544 4432, 0928 627 8897
How to go here?
- Take the MRT to Shaw Boulevard station.
- Walk towards the Terminal of Jeepney and Vans along Shaw Boulevard.
- Ride a Jeep/Van bound to Antipolo and tell the driver to drop you off anywhere near Antipolo Church.
- Ride a tricycle bound to Loreland Resort.
By Private Vehicle: