Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa
I made an article for Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa just right before this post. For a more in-depth tour, CLICK HERE.
Named as one of Antipolo’s best kept secrets, Luljetta’s is the first and only hanging gardens and spa in the Philippines. While it is located on the same property as Loreland, Luljetta’s became a destination of its own. With its tropical themed cottages, water amenities, meditation lounges, lush gardens on its natural setting and acommanding view of Laguna De Bay and Manila, our dear guests would even name it as the “Bali of the Philippines”.
Dr. Fish with my co-bloggers. Hydrotherapy pools just a few steps away[/caption]
Countless ways to to have your photos taken, numerous relaxation stops, amazing view of the sierra madre mountain range, “Su-Ma-Ka” So-Good!, massage services, and the freshest air. All these and more, you can enjoy only at Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa!
For a more detailed review, tour and to know more of LORELAND FARM RESORT, click this link: 7 REASONS WHY LULJETTA’S HANGING GARDENS SPA IS YOUR NEXT TRANQUIL HAVEN
video courtesy of FILMCO
- Address: Loreland Farm Resort, Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City 1870
- Facebook: Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa
- Telephone: (02) 570 2532, (02) 695 1965
- Cellphone: 0917 544 4432, 0928 627 8897
How to go here?
- Take the MRT to Shaw Boulevard station.
- Walk towards the Terminal of Jeepney and Vans along Shaw Boulevard.
- Ride a Jeep/Van bound to Antipolo and tell the driver to drop you off anywhere near Antipolo Church.
- Ride a tricycle bound to Loreland Resort.
By Private Vehicle: