– Contact Information –
- Facebook: Eagle Point Beach and Dive Resort
- Website: http://www.eaglepointresort.com.ph
- Instagram: @eaglepointresortbatangas
- Twitter: @eprdiveanilao
MAKATI SALES OFFICE:
Ground Floor, Cacho Gonzalez Bldg.101 Aguirre cor. Trasierra Sts., Legazpi Village, Makati City, Philippines
Telephone: +63 2 8133553, Fax/Ph: +63 2 8133560
Mobile: +63 917-5625223 / 0917-8164950 / 0917-7125024 / 0920-9776694
Barangay Bagalangit, Anilao, Mabini, Batangas, Philippines Resort
Mobile:+63 9178463958 and +63 9188463958
HOW TO GO TO THE RESORT USING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
- Take any bus going to Batangas City (via star toll highway) Drop off to Diversion Grand Terminal.
- From Diversion Grand Terminal, take a jeep going to Mabini, Drop off to Mabini market.
- From Mabini market, take tricycle special trip to Eagle Point Resort.
- Bus from Manila (Buendia or Cubao) to diversion grand terminal (more or less) Php170.00/person/way
- Jeep from diversion grand terminal to Mabini market – Php 30.00/person/way
- Tricycle from Mabini market to Eagle Point Resort – Php150-200.00/2persons/way
Above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
For road guidance, you may text or call the resort directly from time to time at: 0917-8463958 or 0918-8463958 – Front Office
HOW TO GO TO THE RESORT USING PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION:
- From Manila – go to South Expressway to the very end toward Calamba, Laguna (42 km).
- Do not exit at Calamba exit but continue straight, which becomes the new Link Tollway, and travel 4 km.
- The new Link Tollway becomes the Star Tollway. Go to the very end toward Batangas City (32.6 km).
- At end of Star Tollway, go around the rotunda and turn RIGHT onto Diversion Road toward Batangas International Port and travel 4 km.
- RIGHT turn beside overpass onto Batangas–Balayan National Highway toward Bauan, and travel 6 km.
- After leaving Bauan, and after passing Petron gas station and crossing Manghinao Bridge, LEFT turn and go toward Mabini, and travel 9 km.
- RIGHT turn on Mabini rotunda toward Anilao, and travel 1.7 km.
- LEFT turn on coastal road in Anilao toward Barrio Bagalangit, and travel 8.8 km.
- RIGHT turn on EAGLE POINT RESORT private road, and go to the very end to EPR parking lot (1.5 km).
Please park your vehicle at the parking lot, and the resort shuttle will take you down the scenic cliff road to the resort.