Fantastic Chef brings authentic Korean dishes in Manila, and is a total game changer in the saturated Samgyupsal/Korean BBQ market. Their unlimited side dishes and premium meat selections are absolutely drool-worthy and worth coming back for!, and don’t even get me started with their super yummy CHEESE!. With a 3-starred Michelin Restaurant Head Chef, we are assured of a mouthwatering authentic Korean gastronomic experience!
I was lucky enough to visit more than once before I made this article (hence the varying light/temperature in the photos you’re going to see) so without further ado, here’s Fantastic Chef in all it’s glory:
FOR ₱499/PERSON –
- Pork Belly
- Skirt Meat
- Jowls Meat
- Thin Pork Belly
- Spicy Pork Bulgogi
- Seasoned Pork Neck
+ UNLI CHICKEN:
- Spicy Chicken BBQ
- Seasoned Chicken BBQ
+ UNLI SIDE DISHES:
- Fish Cake
- Steamed Egg
ADD JUST ADD ₱50/PERSON (₱549) –
FOR + UNLI BEEF:
- Beef Plate
- Seasoned Beef Plate
For every group of four (4) 1 is FREE!
- Minimum of four (4) people per table.
- If a group of 6 or 7 people eats at Fantastic Chef and avail this promo, only 1 still gets to eat for free.
- If a group of 8 or 12 dines at Fantastic Chef, they willget 2 or 3 people to eat for free respectively.
- * NO LATECOMERS in the group.
(Promo runs until June 30, 2019, 11:00am – 4:00pm daily)
It was honestly one of the best Korean BBQ experiences I have ever had (in my life!), truly a bang for your buck! so don’t wait, free up your schedule and make sure you invite all your family and friends!
- FREE: Children below 3ft
- 50% DISCOUNT: Children between 3 – 42ft
- DRINKS & DESSERTS SOLD SEPARATELY
- Mobile: +63995-843-8208
- Hours of operation: 11AM – 6AM (THE NEXT DAY!)
- Address: 1F, 590 Remedios Circle, Malate, 1004 Manila, Philippines
- Facebook Page: Fantastic Chef Malate
From QUIRINO LRT1 STATION, 600m lang ang layo if trip ng mga beshies mag exercise – para sure na gutom pagdating! sulit ang UNLI!, o kaya naman mag rent ng tricycle around ₱50-60 lang pamasahe para sa buong trike na!
If you have any questions, clarifications, if you found details that are incorrect, or you just want to share something, please feel free to comment below and I will respond ASAP.
If my blog has helped you in any way, you can also help me maintain this blog site and reach more beautiful destinations by donating. Thank you for supporting Terrific Traveller!
To donate, please click HERE.
All donations are made via SECURED PAYPAL CHANNEL, and you won’t be charged unless you log-in and complete the money transfer process.