Sidlak is a Hiligaynon term which means Splendour, brilliance, or to dazzle. And who doesn’t want all these? I mean, why spend the same amount on regular sunglasses? It’s time for Sidlak Eyewear!
Sidlak Sunglasses have:
- Polarized Lenses – A virtually invisible filter can be built into lenses to eliminate the amount of reflecting light that enters the eye. Polarized lenses not only reduce glare, they make images appear sharper and clearer, increasing visual clarity and comfort. ¹
- UV 400 LENS – Investing in sunglasses that are labeled UV400 blocks 99 to 100% of UV light. This rating ensures that all light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers, including both UVA and UVB rays, are blocked out. ²
- Polycarbonate Frames – All sunglasses (except bamboo and frameless) have polycarbonate frames for more resistance against impact, meaning more safety, they also look classy!
– MORE DESIGNS AVAILABLE AT SIDLAK STORES AND FACEBOOK PAGE –
Price range: ₱650 – ₱2000
- Market Earth, 2F Festive Mall, Iloilo City
- The Good Retail, Avanceña Street, Molo, Iloilo City
- The Locals Merch Shop, Monkey Grounds Coffee Parking Lot, Iloilo City
- Lucy In The Sky, 2F Glorietta 1, Makati City
If you have any questions, clarifications, if you found details that are incorrect, or you just want to share something, please feel free to comment below and I will respond ASAP.
If my blog has helped you in any way, you can also help me maintain this blog site and reach more beautiful destinations by donating. Thank you for supporting Terrific Traveller!
To donate, please click HERE.
All donations are made via SECURED PAYPAL CHANNEL, and you won’t be charged unless you log-in and complete the money transfer process.