BORACAY ISLAND, PHILIPPINES – Belmont Hotel Boracay, a 6-story seaside haven impeccably land-marked in the heart of Boracay Newcoast, is now open with an enhanced health and safety program providing guests and associates with confidence and assurance that their well-being is an utmost priority all through-out their stay.
A few things guests can expect to see:
- Submission of Health and Declaration Forms and rapid testing on all employees
before reporting back to work.
- Mandatory use of PPEs (face shields/masks and safety masks) when traversing throughout the property.
- Non-contact temperature check, footwear, and hand sanitation upon entering all hotel entrances.
- Contactless check-in & out process.
- Social distancing signages located throughout the property.
- Grab & Go food service.
- Availability of protective masks and hand sanitizers in the guest room.
- Frequent sanitation of various key locations in the hotel.
- Steaming of curtains and UVC light disinfection.
- Limited seating capacity, footwear sanitation, and social distancing in guest shuttles.
- Personal protective equipment and enhanced training to all team members.
The hotel has also introduced the Megaworld Hotels’ E-Concierge App delivering greater attention to detail while allowing guests to control how they engage with the hotel’s associates. Features include online check-in and check-out, easy-to-book restaurant and spa reservations, and room service orders. For optimum luxury service, Belmont Hotel Boracay’s Duty Managers will be contacting each and every guest to ensure a truly personalized stay and that health and safety concerns are successfully addressed. The hotel has also enhanced its safety procedures through the use of Ultraviolet-C light disinfection tools that effectively sanitize all interior and exterior spaces and surfaces in the hotel. Two-day disinfection and a room “seal” process will also be implemented before it will be opened for occupancy again.
Additionally, guests can enjoy a gourmet picnic experience in the hotel’s expansive beachfront and indoor garden. All seating capacities at the restaurants are reduced to 50% and all associates will be wearing masks and gloves. Electrostatic foggers will be used each day during set-up before service commences, and the area will be sanitized before setting up for a new guest. Hand sanitizer stations will be available for guests and associates and physical distancing is encouraged by standing at least six feet away. Whether you’re planning to celebrate life’s big milestones or simply wanting to cherish the freedom of traveling again, Belmont Hotel Boracay’s team is delighted to make your stay a safe, unique, and unforgettable one!
Belmont Hotel Boracay is part of the Megaworld Hotels’ brand, the largest homegrown developer of 100%-Filipino hotel, and is located at Newcoast Drive, Boracay Newcoast, Brgy. Yapak, Boracay Island, 5608, Malay, Aklan. To find out more about our ongoing promotions and offerings, visit our website at www.belmonthotelboracay.com or call us at +63 2 +63 (36) 286 2200 or +63 (917) 867 2515. Like us on Facebook at Belmont Hotel Boracay and follow us on Instagram at @belmont_boracay.